Choosing organic baking chocolate chips can be a way to prioritize environmental sustainability, human health, and ethical considerations.
Here are are the 5 top reasons (plus one) you should choose them.
- Better for the environment: Organic farming methods prioritize sustainability and biodiversity, which can lead to healthier soil, water, and ecosystems.
- Fewer pesticides: Organic chocolate chips are made with cocoa beans that have been grown without synthetic pesticides, which can be harmful to human health and the environment.
- Non-GMO: Organic chocolate chips are also non-GMO, meaning they have not been genetically modified, which you may prefer for ethical, environmental, or health reasons.
- Healthier for you: Some people believe that organic food is healthier than conventional food because it contains fewer harmful chemicals and more nutrients.
- Ethical considerations: Choosing organic chocolate chips can also support ethical farming practices and fair trade, which can help ensure that the farmers and workers involved in the production process are treated fairly and paid a living wage.
Finally, they taste sooooo good! Try our organic baking chocolate chips in your next bake. You will notice they are creamy, smooth and just the right balance between bitter and sweet.
Have your chocolate chips delivered to you plastic free in a jar or paper bag. We deliver nationwide, no minimum order.
If you want to make something really easy and a bit different, try our plastic free Coconut Macaroon Baking Kit which includes organic chocolate chips.
If your kids want to try their hand at baking they will love this as there are different parts to the recipe that will teach them different techniques. Lots of opportunities for spoon licking!
By ordering online here from our online zero waste shop, you can have the convenience of buying all the ingredients with a recipe without leaving the comfort of your own home.
Coconut macaroons are gluten free and dairy free so they are great for anyone wanting to avoid these ingredients.