Your first order
- You can choose to have your refill items delivered in glass jars, paper bags, or degradable plastic bags. See the Packaging page for more information.
- We can also refill your own containers. See the FAQ page for more information
- There is £2 deposit charged on every item ordered with a glass jar.
- We deliver on Thursday & Friday. We’ll let you know when to expect yours. If you aren’t in, we can leave your order in a safe space or arrange an evening delivery. See Delivery page for more information.
- We also offer a Click & Collect service on Monday mornings.
Your next order
You do not have to decant glass jars into your own containers if you don’t want to. We are happy for you to hold on to them until the contents are used up.
When you’re done, simply hand back any empty jars at the time of your next delivery. The deposit will then be refunded.
For most products we use 3 sizes of jar which are approx. 500ml, 1L, 2L.
Each product has a different weight per volume, so the weight of each product will be different. This is why you’ll notice that we sell products in non-standard weights, and different weights to each other.
To keep things simple, we use the same weights for the bags as the jars.
We follow the food agency food safety guidelines. We have a level 2 certificate in Food Hygiene for Retail, and a food hygiene rating Level 5 from Bristol City Council.
We do everything we can to keep allergens separated from each other and other foods. We store them separately, weigh separately and pack separately.
However, we do store and pack everything in the same room so we cannot guarantee there will be no cross contamination at all.
If you have a severe allergy from any of the products, let us know and we’ll ensure to pack your order with this in mind.